APEX Workforce Management has an extensive history of providing quality services to its clients. Below is a representative sample of our work:
Project Management Office (PMO)
Led an initiative to develop and implement PMO processes for a large project group within the Nova Scotia Government. Within this context we provided project management and process management leadership.
Effective Staffing Project (ESP)
Led a project to develop and implement resource demand and supply management tools and processes for a national healthcare organization. Within this context we provided project management and process management expertise.
Electronic Medical Records Business Start Up (EMR)
Our client had made a strategic business to become a major vendor of electronic medical records services for Ontario based physicians. Our involvement covered the business case development, contract negotiations and operations set up phases.
Our involvement in the operations set up phase of the project was focused on the creation of the initial service delivery model for the new business unit and to lead the development of the operational processes. Within this context, we provided project management and process management leadership.
The key deliverables included:
- Process design
- ERP software acquisition and installation
- ERP Software configure
- End User training
- Knowledge transfer to operational managers
Other Success Stories
- Helped a large integrated IT company conduct a major review of its operations and recommended a number of organizational changes to align the service delivery model with industry best practice
- Led a Business Intelligence reporting project for a national health care organization
- Led a process design initiative related to the proposal and contract approval governance for a large IT services company.
- Developed an “Near Shore” IT development business case for a US service company